Sunday 18 September 2011

Happy Chu-Seok

It is few weeks late to update this festival..haha!!
Moon cake festival post :p

MeiXun called up to find a replacement to work at Straits Quay with the mooncake festival event..suppose to start work at 5pm but i was the last minute replacement,i reached at 7pm but get the same amount of pay..hahaah!! v^^

My job is,help the children to hang up their wishes on the lanterns provided..simple! :D
and i found out,ji pang eh gina..tsk tsk tsk...you know what is their wish??!!
"I hope to get a new ipod 2 as my birthday present."
"I hope to get iphone as my Christmas present."
Imagine!!! It is I-Phone world =.=

Intro my new working partner..haha..work with the 3 sisters!! number of siblings a bit similar to my family..haha
three daughters and one son...but theirs,with extra younger daughter XD
 The Do Re Mi..haha..

The Eldest daughter...hehe..as usual..she's also the shortest among the siblings.. :((
Can you see the tang lung??? ^0^
She is my partner ^^

okay..END! :p