Sunday 18 September 2011

MBS Campfire night 2011

Yesterday was MBS campfire night..we represent The legion open troop to take part in one of the competition>>Fancy Dress competition..the theme was Wonder world

Never think of joining this competition at this age..hahaah 20 liao lei~~XD
I was aimed by yingli,yoshin's coursemate..she is a girl scout who jio me to join and persuade me to be her fancy dress model..at the beginning i don't feel like joining because i shy!!wearing fancy dress in front of so many youngsters ><

I deal with her at last as to give myself a chance to dress up in fancy dress,stand steadily in front of the YOUNGSTERS!! Nyek! xp
They came out with a clean king and queen concept to design the dress..Friday night i went to yoshin's house to let her measure my waist and all...Saturday,after my lunch i headed to her house again to help up in fancy dress..until 5 something,we packed all,headed to MBS....


Here,we reached!! *excited!! been a very long time never join campfire night!!haha..RM15 per entry :)

And i know all the siao kia~~!!hahaha..zo siao very gao! XD

the fancy dress section started at 9 something,if not mistaken..haha..we get ready at 9pm to wear everything on and make up..nervous!! especially yoshin!! she very kin cheong!! rush here and there to dress me up..pity her..:(  she help me to put on the dress,hair do and make up within 10 minutes!! imagine how rush!! i also try my best to wear the inner jumpsuit..huuuuu~~finally done!

This is yingli help to put on light make up on her model
I am the Queen for the night...hehe..and my partner is Jason Boy...18 years old only TT___TT a tall and handsome skinny guy :D

SHOW TIME~!!


 she is the desginer of my dress..hehe

And she is the designer for him! ^^

 the "devil" was in charge of explaining and talk bout our design..he just simply boom!!hahaha

When we walk around..^^ 
I look fat here!! ><|||

After presentation,of course have to SS in the classroom!! :p

yeshhh~~!! we got the best fancy dress..hehe!! *yeah pose v^^

 The King and Queen..^^ 

 Looks like wedding picture right?? LOL

I like my hair la~!got feel~!!hahaha...and the red shirt guy,community come and ask us to go down now..eish..kacau kacau xp

I like this last picture the most..haha..nice edit! <3<3