Wednesday 28 September 2011

Car show/U mobile?? (".)??

Hmmm....my friend,SHI QI jio-ed me to work last week..she said work as flyer girls for car show at Sunway Carnival Mall,Butterworth like last time i did,RM100 per day..so,i deal with her who knows in the middle got another better job!! TT___TT RM130 per day at Giant,Bayan Lepas...also a flyer girl to promote Samsung Galaxy S II ><

I was like mad girl,don't know which job to choose..try to find a replacement for the car show job but among my friends,no one likes to work for car show :((
Amy who introduced the RM130 job for me sent my name to Samsung..meaning the two jobs need me!! FML
i tried to call every single friends that always work for part time but who knows..everyone doesn't want! WTH!! RM130 per day,3 days RM390!! they don't want!! what is this??!!wasted my phone credit to call ><

Somehow,i deal with the car show job first,i have to forgone the Samsung job :(
in the end,no one wants to work for car show...i stay with the car show job and i intro my opportunity cost to Huiz TT^TT say bye bye to my RM390 wuwuwuwu~~~

Saturday,i went to Sunway Carnival Mall with Caroline..she fetched me...once i go in the car,i ask her "why this time,our dress code is wear sport shoe??i thought car show they will give us a pretty dress??"
Guess what!! she told me,we are going to work for U mobile..not car show!!! OMG~!!! i don't even know what job am i going to work..hahaahah! za zai work for Samsung Galaxy S II since same job but different pay..:((

But when i see the uniform i happy dy~hahah...sporty style..heheheheh...tennis skirt with a U moblie T..nice!
my job is to distribute flyers only..hehe..easy job ^^

Pretty right??i wear with my red converse..hehe

Saturday,we got free dinner from Joey and Sin Jin..hehehe!! i called them out since they stay there..Sunday night,we got free supper from Kent..YESHHH~~the Brother! nice guy!hahah

And you know how noob are Caroline and I??we two don't know the way to Carnival Mall from Island ~___~ i call and she drives from the way long LOL
Big Thanks to Joey~~!!he helped us a lot!!haha
for the 1st day,we late for half an hour to reach there!hahaah we were lost! XD
and we don't even know how to go back from Carnival mall too HAHAHAHA!!
The second day,we were late too..Kent lead us back after the supper hehe...
Caroline~!! She got lots of pose!!haha! 


took this pic at home..haha! the full set of uniform..hehe ^^
Again,Thanks to the guys that helped us!! Kam Xia~~ :D