Monday 28 March 2011

YES!

I remember i promised not to work before my exam but...too bad,i cannot keep my promise because my saving in my bank account is getting less and less!!HAHA!!


I've been working 4 days in Prangin Mall!! never been there for one year???Hmmm....
Do you guys heard about YES mobile internet??Is something like broadband but,they are much more cheaper and faster than other brand..seriously,watch youtube no need to wait for it to buffer..the speed also shock our customers when i did the demo..they claimed that i bluff them pulak coz it is super duper fast!! HAHAHA!! XD

Besides DONGLE(broadband),we provide HUDDLE-max 4 wi-fi users and 1 attach on lappie..Our products can call and sms through lappie to nation wide number..let me show you how dongle and huddle look like>>


There are two more products which are BUZZ phone and ZOOM
Buzz is a samsung phone which can only support our YES for now..i believe soon and after,other brand mobile phone can support our YES..:)

ZOOM is a device which can support 10 and above people to serve net together.Maximum 20 persons!!! amazing right??!! it is convenience for office users..
Another thing is,guys who like to play games can choose this..
gather game kaki to your house and play together..hehe..



About the package,minimum usage is RM30 per month,no contract..
for more info,can click to this link>>

OK! shall stop promoting..haha!! the 1st day in prangin,i got ZERO sales because i was still blur with the product..the 2nd day,i got 2 sales,3rd day,3 sales and the last day i got 7 sales..consider good lerr..since the crowd in Prangin mall .......i speechless.no customer to let me promote pun!!
My friend was the driver for the 4 days,we car pool there with 5 persons in one car..save petrol save the earth..HAHA!!
this is the 1st time i work for part time,i late for 20 min to 30 min to work..because of the late queen car pool with us..haih!! geng!!
 reach home at 10 something every night and sleep at 12 something midnight woke up at 7 something in the morning to get ready..
this routine had made my eyes become bit swollen and dull...(not fresh)..LOL!!

LOOK at my eyes!! ~_~

this is my uniform..nice colour right??we can choose our own colour and they even provide us a black jeans..but i wore my own jeans which i borrow from yoshin..haha..

while waiting for the Late King and Queen,i did some selfcam with my full set of uniform..hehe..


Is a long sleeves polo shirt and the length is a bit short..once u raise up your hands,your tummy will say hello..HAHAHA!! 
  super like the colour and the cotton made material..hehe..there are GREEN,YELLOW,ORANGE and BLUE too~ :)) 

I am IAN WONG..haha!! they got not enough time to print name-tag for me..so,i use this name for the 4 days..XD call me IAN WONG~!!LMAO


SAY YES!!

Done with this post..waiting for my pay to come in 60 days they said..so looong :(