Sunday 20 March 2011

SNEAKERSSS

I am doing research for a pair of sneaker!!
Feeling to buy a pair of "HIGH"sneaker..too many brands and variety to go ~_~
and i like all of them!! CAN I HAVE THEM ALL??!!hahah!! (if i am a millionaire,i definitely will LOL)

Let me show you some pictures and tell me which one should i go for??
ARRrrrrrr~!!! >____<  hahaha

This is special right??!! 

CUTE??!! this is the limited edition(Adidas with Mickey)..by Jeremy Scott


This one got K-pop artist feel bo??haha..sharp enough!


I can feel the comfort for just  looking at this shoe..HAHA!! 

Converse,the teenagers brand V^^

Too bad..this is only for man..haih..no size..

I like this the most~!! simple and nice
but...my fatty leg cannot match this sneaker i think..so sad!!

Hmmm.....I think i should go to mall to try it out den only hunt from internet!! bwah!