Monday 7 March 2011

Keep the change,20th birthday

Headache with where to celebrate my Birthday..but at last,decided to celebrate at Mizy Bistro in New world park..=)

The dinner was supposed to start at 8pm and qian yun agreed to fetch me at 7 something..who knows!! i waited for her for one and the half hour without any text from her!!! TBT arr!! i don like to wait for people.She is the first one to let me wait for soo long!>__<
but after that i found out the reason,she is forgiven..=)

On the birthday eve,i celebrated with the girlss..jiajun,jiayun,eeshan and qianyun..

On that day we forgot to bring digital CAMERA!! haiz.. only,my mini instant.
After dinner,we headed to Neway at Queensbay..sang songs until midnight 2something,almost 3am..reached home at 4am!! HAHA..but i enjoyed the night with this gang.
hmmm...shall name this gang as>>the DRESSED-UP gang..XD
my mom said this gang eh za boh wear more matured after she viewed those pictures..LOL

The next day,3rd of March,i celebrated with the other gang..also my besties!!:D
yeehui was the planner for my big day..she helped me to jio all our friends we mostly join,mana tau she gave me a bad news saying nobody can attend and i am not that welcome among them all(so hurt la weyy =[ ),only janice,040,she and me can make it..
so few people..haih..what to do??also must celebrate what..my big day wor..bo huat lo..
a bit down..so few people to celebrate with me only..~_~

she fetched me at 7 something,and we headed to Winter Warmers at Queensbay..
when i entered Winter Warmers,i saw THEM!! OMG!!! HAHAHAAH!!
sooo happy and glad to see them all were sitting there waiting for me!!
HAHAHAAH!!!happy die me..and i keep asking WHY??!! LMAO..
and the slow click me noticed that was a surprise~!!<3<3<3!!
so glad that they were all there!THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!Muaks~!



This is from eeshan <3!


This diary is from jintheng,sinhoay,huiyee and Binz ^__<..<3<3!
the winter warmers dinner was treated by connie and 040!haha! yum yum~

Once again,THANK YOU GIRLSS!! 
THANKS FOR THE SWEET AND HAPPY MEMORIES~!!<3<3!