Wednesday 17 March 2010

I HAPPY!!

It's been a long time i never dance since my form 5 graduate night..and i danced again on 15.03.10 at arena sport centre..yeah~!! ^^ v!
I thought form 5 was my last year to dance with friends,last time to dance in group for performance,last time to wear my girl guide green T..mana tau..i have the chance to wear again~THX to YEEHUI..<3 love you darling..hahaha..don't care bout the age..just enjoy and mix around!!^^"
I'm proud to be a girl guide!!
i enjoyed and made new friends with girls  from CGL they were so siao~!!hahaha..all the siao cha bo~!
we danced WEDDING DRESS and PARA-PARA..but we used our own dance steps..hehe..nothing similar with the MV..geng!! we did last minute work for para-para..hahaha
the video was so funny!!! will not upload here neither facebook..sorry..hehe..special only for the DANCERS~!!lol

Just went back from coffee bean with huiz and KUBAI FACE Janice Leong..hahha..went there to watch our picx and video..damn funny and take nonsensical pictures..enjoyed~!! love it~!!
Just a short article to show that i'm always up to date..hahaha..









Thats all..and that was my 1st time wearing dress to dance!!