Monday 1 March 2010

The "Happy" Me

I have to stop my part time job and concentrate on my study!!!!
And,FINALLY,i make my own wish come true..hahahah
i said to myself before,"work part time job until the end of February 2010"
YES!! i did it and i told my supervisor i want to stop for few months and will continue after my JUNE exam..nyek nyek!!! so proud of myself..hahahaa

later 2.30 pm i will sit for my mid-term T9 exam..and yet i am still here.
see how smart am I..hahah..kidding..just flip through my notes hope i can ans ler..coz it is not important i only want to go and take back my RM5 =.=

Recently i have watched a series..a Taiwan series.the main actor and actress are
Jerry Yan and the Ella from S.H.E one..not bad..hahah..so sweet..
after watching the series,i have only one feeling....i want to be that Ella!!!
hahahaha..i am crazy..hahaha...how sweet if i have a boy friend like hers..*^_^*
OH~!! wake up..!!hahaha