Saturday 23 January 2010

Tired day

Today is a busy day for me..felt so sleepy~!!
My class started at 11am and ended at 4 pm
after that i went to KWSP to work..start at 4:30 pm..

HUH WAH~!!!! really tired man~!!!
type for over thousand chequessss~!!
my job is to type cheque amount and data correction into the computer..
amount entry is easier coz just key in the number

but today i am so unlucky..the people in charge ask me to do data correction
(;_;)my hand gonna broke..no feeling after the work..
finished work at 7pm and wait for my mom to fetch me to dinner..my grandpa's birthday

we celebrate at "hai bouy" far place la..i also don know where..hahahah
friend,if u know where,lets go and eat sea food one day..hahah
NO NO,~!!GO FOR FOOD HUNTING!!hahahah

Girls scare to become fat?? yea right..i also scare ("A)))))))
hahha..but i love delicious food!!
吃了再打算..hahahhh