Monday 12 December 2011

I hate you,but sometimes i love you,DECEMBER!!

12.12.2011..finally i am free from the war! exam war~~hoorayyyyyy!!!\^o^/
but a big problem is i got no confident for the 3papers..i know i didn't prepare well..haihhhh
what to do?is over..don't care,wait until the results come lerrr :(
let's start my holiday now!!! ho ho ho!!

I'm going to hatyai with the wifes on this coming friday..yeppi!! is been a long time never go for holiday ~__~
everyday work,college,home..bored with it..need to relax..XD

hmm..i think i have to do a "TO DO LIST" now
going to hatyai but i not yet renew my passport :[
  1. Trim my hair.
  2. Take photo for passport.
  3.  Do passport.
  4. Go for free spa from my sis before the deadline ><
  5. Give my uncle,mom,aunt a surprise(spa voucher),bring them to the place.
  6. Ask for my pay..hmph!still not yet get my pay from the part..haihhh

what else what else???urhhhh...shopping??gym?? but no money :( 
a lot kok..but mostly is to P.L.A.Y  :D

okay bye..looking forward for the hatyai trip! v^^