Friday 24 June 2011

Change change change ch-ange ch-ange

From this post you will see lots of self cam..XD 
get yourself ready first..if u cannot tahan my selfcam,please stop here.haha!!
what i want to say in this post is the changes of myself from 2009 until 2011..*weee~

I found out i changed a lot from physical..let's review now :)
 In year 2009,the year after graduate, i cut my hair super short..most of my friends got shock and thought I'm a TB..*faint ><
super short right?my coursemate,Vincent thought i am little boy...HAHAHA!!!

and look at this...my super fatty arm..>< 
the two girls up there become prettier and more lady like now<3<3 :D

Year 2010...
hair become longer..what happen to my sis huh??weird pose..haha!


     



2010,shoulder length hairstyle..always messy after i take off my helmet..hard to take care @___@

Year 2011,now i can see my hair really grow long and stop complaining why my hair cannot grow long..haha..i complain hard to dry my hair this time..LOL
i have to wake up half and hour earlier to get myself ready,include wash hair,dry hair,choose clothes before go out..haih...>< hope can change this attitude,but it is hard..~__~



The first one taken on May..the next one was took few weeks ago with my new phone..*testing testing..LOL..this is how i look like for now...

Can your see my changes from my outlook?:D 
About changes in mind..hmmm... i am still the same i think..is still ME!! the happy go lucky thinking..haha..
ohya,my friends praise me that i become slimmer,fairer and prettier..hahah..thank youuu~ *blush
and they told me,my face is getting better compare to last time..i mean the pimple problem and scar..yea,indeed,it is better now..i spend money to take good care on my face leii..of course got result la..XD

Shall i go for short hair again after few years??? i think I WILL!!! HAHAHA :D