Tuesday 5 October 2010

The Fate

Well,at the age of 19,do you believe in FATE??
I said NO! to the aunty..>_
Mom planned to bring me to 算命(fortune-telling).We went yesterday afternoon with my grandma..
Mom gave the fortune teller my 时辰八字(hour character??)I'm not sure how to say in English..LOL
And she started to explain..

From my hour character,i have too much  of water..
2 water 3 metal 1 wood 1 gold short of one thing..that is FIRE 
without fire,meaning i am not a brave person..not brave enough,not confident  to decide or make something works..she also mentioned,i'm a very aggressive person..will do what i like without thinking bout the end result..do what i want,without care of others' feeling,others' advice
always work something out in my own way..
she added,it is good sometimes when there's no fire in my life so that i will not go for the wrong way..maybe will listen to others' advice since i'm not brave..LOL...i think this is true..hahaha~!
Without fire,yet,i am the eldest child,my siblings will not listen to me..coz i am not that strict..
YES!! I AGREE WITH THIS~! instead i scold them..they scold me more often...haiz..tsk~!

Next,she asked whether i'm still studying or not..she said GOOD! if you're still studying..but..i choose the wrong course..i'm not suitable to study ACCA..instead of taking accounting course she advice i have to go for some other courses which have scientific knowledge ..such as..doctor,scientist or engineer..
Half way to ACCA,for sure i will not give up what.and i am not interested in those courses she mentioned..LOL..

About marriage..
i better don say it here..haha..my secret~! LOL


SO,do you think it is true?she talked bout half and hour,we gave her RM50..a bit regret..
shall ask my mom pay me RM50,let me talk bout her future..hahah..