Wednesday 4 August 2010

What i want to do if i have a lover...

Do you ever think about this question before??
No!! for me...hahah..but now..
since i am free now,lets plan...

The 1st,i want to bring him to the places i like and i always go
The 2nd,i want to hang out with him...only two of us..sweet date ^^"
The third, go for midnight movie
The forth,couple ring
The fifth,do those things normally i not dare to do(play 跳楼机)
hahahah..imagine also syiok~!

because of the song!!saja think what i want to do if i have a lover..hhaah
 i love the lyrics so much!! baby baby baby boo~~~

This is the lyrics>>

Everything feels alright, only with you, my boo

If I have a boy friend, there'll be so many things I want to do

I've dreamt I have a boy friend like that

The first, kissing him in the street

The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him

The third, going on a picnic with him

The fourth, the piggy back ride

The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love

Boo boo boo It'll be really sweet



The thought of it makes my heart flutter

I'll try to do every one a day with you

I'm so happy to be with you

I'm so happy we both are together

You're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby baby baby boo~



If I have a girl friend, there'll be so many things I also want to do

I've always envied another's girl friend

The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you

The seventh, I'll go to amusement parks with you

The eighth, I'll hold a surprise event for you

Boo boo boo I'll be really happy because of you



The thought of it makes my heart flutter

I'll try to do every one a day with you

I'm so happy to be with you

I'm so happy we both are together

You're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby baby baby boo~ yeah~



I've been alone on my birthday

I've had nothing do on the weekend

But I'm eagerly looking forward to such named days



I'm so happy to be with you, I'm so happy we both are together



Wherever we are, or whatever we do



I really want us to be one



Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you, "I love you"

What I really want to hear from you, is such a word, "I love you"

Thank you for coming to me

I'm so happy to be with you

You are my only love, baby baby baby baby baby boo~

Baby baby baby (my one and only love) baby boo~